Hi, I'm selling an older Free Spirit PhysioFit Road Bike for $100. The frame is really awesome and the whole bike makes for a really comfortable ride. Despite being a road frame, it rides more like a cruiser due to it's handlebars and is legitimately a pleasure to cruise around on. The reason it's up for $100 is because it needs a little work, which I'm not willing/able to do/pay for. Nothing terrible, but you can read below. Overall, a great get for someone who doesn't mind fixing it up or spending just enough to get it tuned after purchase.
- Suitable for someone between 5,2' and 5,7' (well fit for most girls)
- Wicked looking red paint job (see below)
- Solid frame with comfortable dimensions
- Only a front brake
- Working gears
- Comfortable seat and handlebars, giving the bike a cruiser feel.
- There is some friction in the drive train. Great project for a mechanic or someone more familiar with bikes, or someone willing to spend $100 now and $50 after to have an awesome ride.
- Fixing the shifters to the stem, as they move around a bit.
- Potentially adding a rear brake if you wanted.
Again, this is a great bike, I've been using it as a guest bike and everyone has really enjoyed it. There are some obvious issues to resolve, but that's why you're only paying $100!
Please email if you're interested. Can meet around the Commercial Drive area and a little further, most early evenings and weekend afternoons.
Location: Commercial Drive