Octopus Village is always looking for enthusiastic, responsible, caring, child-focused sitters and nannies to join our team. We recruit for both occasional and long term childcare and are looking for candidates who are self-motivated individuals and enjoy working with children and families.
We are currently hiring for a number of Full Time and Part Time Nanny positions!
All of our nannies and sitters must meet the following requirements:
1. Over 19 years of age
2. At least two years' experience in childcare
3. Valid 1st aid certificate
4. Clear and valid police check
5. Love working with children
6. Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
7. ECE training or Education training an asset
If you are interested and fulfill the above requirements please send us your cover letter and resume highlighting all relevant certificates, experience and skills. We thank all those who apply, but only those who display the above requirements will be contacted for further consideration.